This is where you sign up for the Learning Matters ezine and free ebook
Learning Matters is a free newsletter filled with ideas, practical tools and suggestions to kick-start your learning and help you develop others. It is periodically delivered directly to your email in box.
With your free subscription to our ezine, you will also receive a 24 page ebook ABSOLUTELY FREE on how to practically use developmental feedback.
If you are a manager or a coach or a mentor the chances are you will find yourself in a one on one situation where you need to give some developmental feedback. Like some practical tips?
You will find some great tools and templates I have developed over the years that you can use right away.
Fill out the form below and you will immediately receive the free 24 page ebook called A Practical Application of Developmental Feedback which includes:
1. A step process map to guide you through your meeting
2. A 3 stage feedback model
3. How to build trust using placement and permission
4. What to look for when giving feedback
5. What questions to use to foster emotional intelligence
6. Four dimensions of learning
7. More questions to develop trust
8. Questions to encourage reflection on the business
9. A learning log template
10. Developing thinking tool on learning competency
11. Encourage thinking tool on planning
12. A template to help review an incident as a learning opportunity
After completing the form below, you will receive an email asking you to confirm the address given just to be sure someone did not submit your email address without your knowledge. Upon confirmation, you will receive a link to download the free ebook.